Filme: Romantics Anonymous (2010)


Sobre chocolate, sobre românticos incuráveis que até têm grupo de apoio, com uma banda sonora deliciosa, e falado na língua mais sensual do mundo - francês - este filme é um grande mimo ao cérebro e ao coração, numa tarde chuvosa de domingo. 


Angélique Delange: I'm sorry but it won't work. I love you and I know you love me. But it's a recipe for disaster. We'll get to know each other, warts and all. We'll annoy each other, stop communicating, and end up hating each other. I don't want that. We're both emotional.It's a recipe for disaster. We're not strong enough. We understand each other, only too well. We'll pull each other down like two people drowning. Our struggling will only make us sink faster.I don't want to sink. Or drown, even with you. So... we should stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment